"Lack of activity destroy's the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical exercise save it and preserve it". Plato
Fitness Tactics offers Mobility and Performance Training, Strength and Conditioning Programs, Body Maintenance Techniques and Nutrition Coaching. Andrew Rogalski is the founder of Fitness Tactics, is a Kinesiologist and a certified FMS screener, requiring an extensive understanding and knowledge of functional training and biomechanics.
What is a FMS Certified screener?
Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is the screening tool used to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns that are key to functional movement quality in individuals with no current pain complaint or known musculoskeletal injury.
These movement patterns are designed to provide observable performance of basic loco motor, manipulative and stabilizing movements by placing an individual in extreme positions where weaknesses and imbalances become noticeable if appropriate mobility and motor control is not utilized.
What Clients Have Achieved
- Injury Recovery
- Taken clients from limited mobility to full mobility.
- Developed functional strength for daily activities
- Increased Energy and overall sense of well-being
- Fat loss coupled with lean muscle growth
- Dramatic improvement in athletic performance
- Pain relief and management
- Education of our clients in daily body mobility,tissue management and biomechanics